Sunday, July 5, 2015

Heidi

These cats, always getting into mischief, now I have toilet paper all over the house, and the other one is trying to distract me and get me to play with him, I mean..really? I'm trying to get ready to go out with my wife for the day, even put on this adorable dress by B-Dazzled, with shoes by Xxxtasi. Had my nails done by Kiko Life and hair by Moon. Makeup perfectly done by 7 Deadly Skins and I'm ready..but nooo now I have to clean up after these cats!


 Credits-


Poses & Props-
!bang
stands 450-459 
50L Fridays
May's Soul*
Play?
I haven't gone to the bathroom
!d'yer mak'er! 
Coffee Table Blue
 Chair A Blue
Clothing & Accessories-
.:Glint:. 
Heavenly skies jewelry set
55L

{B-DaZZled}
 Heidi Summer Dress
 Olala
Xxxtasi
 TooTie Boots Unrigged rose*
 Olala


Body Stuff-

*{Kiko Life}* 
French Manicure 2.0
IKON
 Odyssey Eyes - Electric
7 Deadly s{K}ins
Daisey 4th JULY V4
100L/Play or 50L/play for VIPS

Moon. 
E. Vary *
 Eyebrow tattoo
 6 Models / Hud_Tmp_head
 Olala

Mon Cheri
"Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Maitreya
 Mesh Body - Lara

Slink
AvEnhance Feet Female High
AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

No comments:

Post a Comment