Sunday, July 12, 2015

Erin

I absolutely adore this dress by blah.BLAH.blah, and even more incredible is that it is a group gift! It fits great over my Maitreya body and the details are just incredible. I paired the look up with shoes and jewelry by Loordes of London. Always great attention to detail with her products as well. The skin I am in is designed by 7 Deadly Skins and is the newest skin tone. The cute hair I am wearing is by Tameless and is available at the Hair Fair right now. The cute dolly and furniture items you see behind me are by Serenity Style and are exclusives at Fashiontropic. Lots of great stuff and fantastic deals, so be sure to check out the credits below.



 Credits-

Poses & Props-
Eternal Dream
 Designer Circle 109th
 - My Fashion Doll 
- Vintage Dresser Set 
 exclusive items for the Fashiontropic event

Clothing & Accessories-
blah.BLAH.blah
 Erin Cocktail Dress-4 Color Hud
 Group Gift

Loordes of London
-The Diamond Bag-#2
-Wooden Tears-#14

Body Stuff-
DP - Koffin Nails
 Slink - Ahoy Matey - Summer 
My Slink Obsession
IKON
 Charm Eyes - Sapphire

 Tameless Hair
 Buffy - Naturals
 Hair Fair
 Sientje blonde

Mon Cheri
"Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mon%20Cheri/90/129/22

Maitreya
 Mesh Body - Lara
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maitreya%20Isle/207/165/26

Slink
AvEnhance Feet Female High
AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//44/132/423

No comments:

Post a Comment