Saturday, June 6, 2015

Swinging into Summer

Swinging into summer. I love being able to just swing slowly back and forth, collecting my thoughts, enjoying the sun. There is a slight chill in the air today so I have on a light sweater with my shorts. Usually for guys, I found I liked the look so took it as my own. Sporting a great new hairdo and shoes as well. And of course skin always looks great. Want to know more? Look at the credits below.





Credits-

Poses & Props-
*Eternal Dream* 
Spring Swing 02
Spring Swing 03
Chapter 4

Clothing & Accessories-

VE Classics
 Sweater and shorts
LML Event

VG Shoes
 TARA Chocolate

Body Stuff-

TRUTH HAIR
 Gilda [Colours / Green Bow]
ARCADE

7 Deadly s{K}ins
 - Debby
Event@1

The Little Bat
Shimmer Polish

IKON
 Sovereign Eyes - Nymph

Mon Cheri
"Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Maitreya
 Mesh Body - Lara

Slink
AvEnhance Feet Female High
AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

No comments:

Post a Comment