Thursday, April 30, 2015

Loordes 12

I absolutely love the new bedroom set by Kaerri and took my time getting ready to go out so that I could enjoy it. Even spending some time with my puppy, Marley. I am wearing a cute outfit by Loordes which is on sale this week at Fi*Friday, as well as darling shoes that match, sold seperately. My skin is by 7 Deadly Skins, and hair by Soonsiki. For more styling information see the credits below. 

 




Credits


Poses & Props-

Kaerri
 Floral Bedroom Complete
- My Pet
Repose
 RED 1

Clothing & Accessories-

Loordes of London
-The Bucking Wedges-#28
-The Togatus-#18

Body Stuff-

7 Deadly s{K}ins
 - BLACKdot HALO v1
- LAZY NUDES lipsticks

*Soonsiki~
 Beauty *Natural Roots*
Slink
 AvEnhance Feet Female High
 AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Physique Mesh Body

Poetic Colors
 eyes by LL - bright - caribbean sea

No comments:

Post a Comment