Friday, March 13, 2015

Whimsical Walk in the Garden

I was out shopping and came across this beautiful garden. As many of you know, I enjoy seeing the different sites about secondlife as much as I do the fashions and shopping. This particular garden is at *BOOM* clothing and it is just gorgeous, I love the talent that goes into setting up a sim or parcel. In this post I am wearing an outfit by B-Dazzled that is on sale right now at Designer Circle. It is the last 24 hours of the sale so be sure to go snatch it up!

The shoes that I am wearing are actually part of another outfit by Miss Canning but were such a great fit with this dress, I just had to show them off some more. The nails I am wearing are designed by Koffin Nails of Dark Passions and are items in the Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair. There are a LOT of different nail patterns to be won there by this designer. This adorable shape and skin were created by [iren] for the Skin Fair 2015. Her name is Lolita and is an exclusive right now at the fair. The eyes I am wearing are by Soul and have a great glow in the dark quality to them, pretty cool at midnight setting. And the hair I am wearing is by Soonski, it was a great fit for the look.
These whimsical poses I am using in this post are by Verocity. The set is 3L and all proceeds go to help benefit the Cancer Society. This is part of the Optimistic Hunt for Relay for Life. Off to do more exploring and shopping, I hope you are all having a wonderful day!



Credits-

Location- *BOOM* Clothing 
Poses- Verocity - Optimistic Hunt Prize

Clothing & Accessories-
 {B-DaZZled} - Dreams & Glitter Bows (Darks)  @ Designers Circle
:: Miss Canning :: [ St. Patrick Day Outfit ] TMP+Omega+Slink ( Just the shoes)

Body Stuff- 
Dark Passions -  DP - Koffin Nails - Lucky Charms Luck of the Irish 2015  
Hair- *Soonsiki~Kitten *Browns*
[ iren ] Lolita_Mocca skin and shape SKIN FAIR 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment