Thursday, March 12, 2015

Power of Three

These gorgeous dresses are new releases by Shovelheads, and to show you a few of the different colors available, I enlisted my daughter and her twin. Val is wearing the blue dress, I am in the green and Moony is in the peach. Each dress is mesh and comes with an attachable train. They are just incredible and soft spring colors, great for the season.

I am wearing a great skin created by 7 Deadly Skins called Faith, it will be released officially tomorrow at the Skin Fair as an exclusive along with the shape Temperance which I am also wearing. My hair is designed by Diva and comes with short or long option, the girls are both wearing hair by Magika. The jewelry that I have on was designed by Stars and my eyes are by Soul.


This fantastic carriage with the black pegusi was designed by Angelic Designs, she has a lighter version available as well. There are poses inside the carriage to, a perfect photo prop for a wedding. Or fairytale photoshoot. 






Credits-
Props- Angelic Designs [AD] [My Dark Fairytale] Cinderella Carriage-silver
Pose- Image Essentials- IE - Hip Chicks (b)


 Val is wearing-
Earthstone Book of Shadows Locket, Diamond Tennis Bracelet, 3 Stone Mother's Ring
:*:ShOvElHeAdS:*: Nicki  in blue
Hair - Magika Dots

Moon's stuff-
Hair - Magika Dots
Mesh Body - Maitreya
:*:ShOvElHeAdS:*: Nicki  in Peach

Aer has on-
::Soul: DLS - Luminis Eyes - Cerulean
""D!va"" Hair "Ange" (Topaz)
7 Deadly s{K}ins - FAITH Box 1 Taupe SKIN FAIR EXCLUSIVE
7 Deadly s{K}ins - TEMPERANCE Shape SKIN FAIR EXCLUSIVE
Stars! Hera (shamrock)
:*:ShOvElHeAdS:*: Nicki Pea Green Spring GownMesh

No comments:

Post a Comment