Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Time Spent in Frisland


For those who have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I enjoy adventuring about secondlife as much as I do styling and blogging. So naturally I would show you some of my favorite places, including this one. This is called Frisland and is just a nice, quiet spot to relax, take pictures, enjoy time with a loved one, whatever trips your trigger. I also love to be able to show you great skins and clothing. This skin I am wearing is of course by 7 Deadly Skins, it is one of the newest skins that will be released as an exclusive at the Skin Fair opening on March 13th. The name is Temperance and it comes in several tones and you can even purchase this matching shape at the fair by the same name. I am wearing an outfit that is a prize in the Apply Your Body Hunt going on right now. It is a creation by Anny Dream and like the rest of the items in this great hunt, costs 0L! I comes complete with the shoes and  beret as well and includes appliers for Physique, Lena and Wowmeh.

The poses I am showing you as well in these pictures were designed by Verocity and on sale right now for Hello Tuesday! Don't miss out, go snatch these up, great for modeling, blogging, or general picture taking.

The hair I am wearing is designed by Wasabi Pills and went well with the beret, the nails are called Spotted in Color and designed by Nail Me. The outfit also comes with the jewelry you see,so a complete look for FREE

Here's a closer look at Temperance, isn't she pretty? This color is called Walnut, a nice, deep rich tan color.



Credits-

Location- *Frisland*

Poses-Verocity - Mercedes Pose Set for Hello Tuesday

Clothing & Accessories-
Anny Dream  [A.Y.B.H.] Lorana0L


Body Stuff-
*{Nail Me!}* Slink Av Enhancement * PMN Spotted in Color
*Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Slink Physique Mesh Body
/Wasabi Pills/ Sibel Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
7 Deadly s{K}ins - TEMPERANCE Box 2 Chestnut SKIN FAIR EXCLUSIVE
7 Deadly s{K}ins - TEMPERANCE Shape 1 SKIN FAIR EXCLUSIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment