Monday, March 9, 2015

LOOK #311

Must be that type of day today, another lingerie outfit to show to you. This one is by Facepalm and comes in purple or red. The corset is mesh, standard sizes, panties are available with appliers included and the shoes are for Slink high feet.

The skin I am wearing is by 7 Deadly Skins, it along with the shape is called Temperance and will be making their debut at the Skin Fair this year which opens on March 13th. I am also wearing a new release by Tameless, shaved with a tattoo layer on one side, it lends that bit of rebel twist to a feminine look.
I wrapped up this look with some nails by The Little Bat, purple and perfect for this outfit. I suppose I should have my coffee now before I wake up from my dream of being some glamorous lingerie model :D


 
Pictured with me in this shot is the creator, Ripley, herself, in the red version!



http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Harbor%20Point/229/64/42


Credits-

Poses- BehaviorBody PhotoRoom Free Gift

Clothing & Accessories-
ToXiC HiGh pasties
+Facepalm+ Tess Purple
Body Stuff-
7 Deadly s{K}ins - TEMPERANCE Box 1 Caramel Skin & Shape Both Skin Fair 205 Exclusives
*Birth* Presence Eyes - Blue Burst (Smaller)
The Little Bat !TLB - Resurrect Nails V2/Purple
Tameless Hair Lorna - Fades Pack
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Envious Purples Lipsticks


No comments:

Post a Comment