Sunday, March 8, 2015

Lucky Me!

Had a bit of luck come my way, a mug of beer...ok so it's rootbeer, and a pot of gold! But the best of all was this new outfit by Shovelheads! It is mesh, comes with top, shorts and fingerless gloves. I added in some shoes made by Shovelheads as well to complete the look.

Why am I standing out here on the side walk drinking my rootbeer? Well..because I can. Here's a closer look at the great shoes, love the studs on them.

This hair I am wearing is one of the new releases by Tameless and comes with the headband. Over 90 colors to choose from between all the huds they have for sale. My jewelry is by Glint and is an exclusive over at Feeb's Salesroom for 175L. And the great skin I am wearing is by 7 Deadly Skins and will be making it's debut as an exclusive at teh Skin Fair on the 13th of March.


Credits-

Location-
Rye Heart Valley
Poses- =
fashiowl poses=  Irish Pub poses for  Luck of the Irish Gacha

Clothing & Accessories-
:*:ShOvElHeAdS:*: Belma Purple Mesh
:*:ShOvElHeAdS:*:  Patty Slink Heels
.:Glint:. Silver spray of jewels multi color set- Exclusive @ Feeb's Salesroom for 175L

Body Stuff-
 Tameless Hair Thyme - Dark Blondes
7 Deadly s{K}ins - FAITH Box 1 Taupe Exclusive for Skin Fair Opening March 13th
Poetic Colors - pc eyes by LL - bright - caribbean sea

No comments:

Post a Comment