Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Girl Like Me

A return to Timeless Memories was in order, I love this sim for just kicking back to relax and snuggle with my wife when she is online. In this picture I am wearing a skin by 7 Deadly Skins, which will be making it's debut as an exclusive at the Skin Fair on March 13th. The name of it is Faith, it comes in 4 color tones w or w/o freckles. The nails I am wearing were designed by Nail Me for the Find Your Wild Side hunt, and the hair I have on was created by Exile and available at the Arcade Gatcha Event. I am wearing a beautiful new release by Beautiful Dangerous, it comes complete with the boots, is standard mesh sizes and has a color change hud for 8 different looks.

Here's a better picture of the dress, the belt is attached and part of the dress so no hassle with trying to get it to fit right.

I really like these boots and which go along great with the dress. Below I have included a picture of the original ad so that you can see the color choices.



Credits-

Location-Timeless Memories

Clothing & Accessories-
Beautiful Dangerous- ! BD ! Girl Like Me

Body Stuff-
Hair- Exile::Give and Take: 4. Fantasy 1 - @ The Arcade
Nails- {Nail Me!} FYWSH - Nail Applier HUD
 Skin- 7 Deadly s{K}ins - FAITH box 1 Almond Skin Fair Exclusive Opens March 13th

No comments:

Post a Comment