Tuesday, March 3, 2015

LOOK #281 Those damn phone calls....

The phone rings and rings and rings, and even while I am here scoping out some prey, the phone rings. I am wearing a great outfit made by PREY for the Love My Look or L.M.L. Event happening NOW. This outfit is mesh, comes in standard mesh sizes, and option to have wings on the shirt or not. It fits perfectly over my Maitreya body. It comes with the horns as well for that hint of a devilish look.

A closer look, you can see that blasted phone that keeps ringing! It is part of a pose set by vestige. My eyes were created by Sterling Artistry and have a very realistic look to them

The skin and shape I am wearing is called Faith and will be making it's debut on the 13th at the Skin Fair! It is an exclusive and wont be released before the fair, but here is a sneak peek for you. The hair I have on is made by Asset and will be on sale at Totally Top Shelf this month. Guys, there is a male one for you as well!
The nails I have on are designed by SugarBabeZ and on sale in the main store.


Credits-

Location-ROSE - Romance Woods Cuddles and Beach
Poses-Vestige Talking on the phone 1-

Clothing & Accessories-

PREY - Squeezed for Love My Look Event

Body Stuff-
Hair- > Asset < Olisa Hair Black and Whites for Totally Top Shelf
Skin- 7 Deadly s{K}ins - FAITH box 1 Walnut - Skin Fair opens March 13th
Body-Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink hands/Feet
Eyes-Sterling Artistry Serenity Eyes Walnut
Shape- 7 Deadly s{K}ins - FAITH shape- Skin Fair Opens March 13th
Lashes-Mon Cheri "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Nails- SugarBabeZ~GothicNails~SLink Nail Applier v1

No comments:

Post a Comment