Friday, March 13, 2015

A Bit o' Gothic- SALES INSIDE


A bit more of a gothic look today thanks to some great new items on the market. For the Love My Look L.M.L. Event, we have some great stuff from OASIS, this mesh dress, necklace and shoes. The shoes come with a color change hud and you can change the butterflies separately from the res tof the shoes. I really like these and use them alot. The necklace comes with either silver or gold metal and a resize hud to assist in fitting it just right. I am wearing a new release by Magika which I totally love and the HUGE news, is the SALE, I'm sure you are all wondering about. TONIGHT, these gothic lips, there's four to the pack, are on sale for ONLY 25L at 7 Deadly Skins!
More stuff that I added to finish up the look includes these great nails by Koffin Nails which I won at the Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair, I also won this great bracelet there, made by insanya and a beautiful septum ring by ZOOM. On my back is a new tattoo by Sn@tch that is on sale at the Skin Fair right now. It has appliers so that you can wear it with your favorite mesh body. And speaking of the Skin Fair, one of the sponsors this year is 7 Deadly Skins, whom this beautiful skin and shape come as an exclusive to be purchased there! Lots to see and do, don't spend your weekend at home! :D
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Exarchia/19/82/21


Credits-
Props & Poses-
oOo Studio Grunge Photo Space

Clothing & Accessories-
.O A S I S. Butterfly Sandals(8 Different Butterflies)_ LOVE MY LOOK EVENT
.O A S I S. Dalias Necklace Gold/Silver/Resizer-LOVE MY LOOK EVENT
.O A S I S. Morena Dress(6 Different Colors)_LOVE MY LOOK EVENT
[Z O O M] Septum Gacha PACK 3 RARE LUCK of the IRISH GACHA
:::insanya::: Gacha Bracelets - 16  (big,classic) RARE LOTI LUCK of the IRISH GACHA

Body Stuff- 
7 Deadly s{K}ins - DEADLY darks lipsticks 25L SALE TODAY ONLY
7 Deadly s{K}ins - TEMPERANCE Box 1 Caramel SKIN FAIR SPECIAL
Magika [03] Hush NEW
::Soul:: DLS - Luminis Eyes - Cerulean
Mon Cheri *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
7Deadly s[K]ins - Temperance SHAPE SKIN FAIR EXCLUSIVE
Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Slink - Whispering Webs LUCK of the IRISH GACHA
Sn@tch Box-Demonic & Angelic Tattoos SKIN FAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment