Friday, February 27, 2015

LOOK #265 Drowess





Something a little different from mem with this post. I am honored to be blogging for the Apply Your Body Hunt ( Begins March 1) and this skin I am wearing is one of the prizes in that hunt. It is created by Skins & Sins, is a lovely female drow. I paired it up with a few other goodies, of course spiders..can't forget the spiders when it comes to drows. So I put on these great spider piercings designed by KA piercings. Hair by Tameless went along perfectly with this theme I am wearing Tameless Raya in white.

Lighting things up a lil bit, this spider jewelry was designed by Peeps Jewelry, and my dress was designed by Wimey for the Fantasy Gatcha Festival. I was very lucky to win the color I loved the best ;D The nails I am wearing are decorated with little spiderwebs upon them and made by pulcino.
http://apply-your-body-hunt.blogspot.com/




Credits- 
Location-Bentham Forest  -- Haunted Dark Fantasy Forest
Poses-BehaviorBody RunwayHud Complete set 1

Clothing & Accessories-
Wimey: Dark Wolf Dress M - Fantasy Gatcha Carnival
 ..:Fatal Error:- spiderweb crown (outfit) https://marketplace.secondlife.com/de-DE/stores/18232
*KA* Spider Jewelry
*~ Peeps Jewelry ~* Black Widow Spider Jewelry Set Copy Version
Body Stuff- 
Eyes- .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Dog Eyes - Turquoise * Blue
Nails- *pulcino* slink applier Spider-Web hand &foot
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara with Omega relay & Slink Hands and Feet
Skin- Skins & Sins AYBH - Drow Female comes with huds for Loudmouth, Omega and Slink
Tameless Hair Raya - Mega Pack


No comments:

Post a Comment