Wednesday, February 25, 2015

LOOK #257



Sexy, feminine, daring. The perfect dress for going to the beach or out to dance at a club. The shoes are perfectly paired up with it for a night out and there's something amazing about both of these items. They are ONLY 10L right now at The Wash Sale. I am also wearing a skin by 7 Deadly Skins, which is in the gatcha sales over at Feeb's Rascals for only 100L a pull. Lots of amazing sales going on right now. The nails I am wearing are titled Nordic Sunset and created by Nail me. And my eyes are designed by Song and for sale at the Cosmetics Fair.

I found this old oak tree and new this was my spot to relax for the day by the water. The poses I am using are from Vestige and my hair is from LeLutka. Time to relax before my next shopping trip! Have a good night!


Credits-
Location-FRANCE PORTNAWAK - Aquarelle, Dreamworld Volcano
Poses-Vestige Victorian 2

Clothing & Accessories-
Dress Me ~DM~Xmas Polka  Wh/Bk  (B)Wash Sale 10L
Dress Me~DM~ Armina Crystal Dress (B) Wash Sale 10L


Body Stuff-
Skin- 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Gacha MYRILLA V4@Feeb's Rascals
Nails- {Nail Me!} Nordic Sunset - Nail Applier HUD
Eyes- {S0NG} :: Cupid // Aqua Eye @ Cosmetic Fair
Hair- [LeLutka]-LUMEN hair/FATPACK

No comments:

Post a Comment