Sunday, February 22, 2015

LOOK #240

It was a dark, rainy night as I made my way home, taking the shortcut through the cemetary. I couldn't shake the sense that something was following me. The hair on the back of my neck standing up, but each time I looked behind me, there was nothing there.

This great outfit and the spectre are part of an upcoming hunt starting on March 1st. Another TWISTED hunt! \o/ This time is focuses on the spectre, will be fantastic, and if you love a challenge, it's the hunt for you. This particular outfit and spectre are designed by Beyond Persuasion and just so much fun! There is a female version as well. The skin I am wearing is from 7 Deadly Skins and part of a bi-weekly in store event called [B] UniQue. It sales during this round for only 150L and is called Romein. I am wearing Truth hair which blends in nicely to this look.

And what better place for a spooky encounter than the Pandemonium sim? Lots of things to explore and enjoy here, and of course purchase as well.
A better look at the Romein skin for you, this is one fantastic skin and you can't beat the price for this level of quality.
Mar 1 – Mar 31


Credits-
Location- PANDEMONIUM MAIN STORE


Clothing & Accessories-
Beyond Persuasion- BPd {Mens} Want to see something scary? tank and cargo for Twisted Hunt
Blackburns- Unisex Sneakers Dark Star High Tops Colorable

Body Stuff-
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Sammael DEF
TRUTH HAIR Tom -  black & whites
7 Deadly s{K}ins - [B] UniQue - ROMEIN
*Liquid eyes by Oceane- Groupgift 3tonesBlueGreen

No comments:

Post a Comment