Friday, February 13, 2015

LOOK #212 Don't tell Ma, I've gone to the Carnival

A bit creepy, spooky, the hairs on the back of your neck standing up as you walk about the CarnEVIL, something isn't quite..right about the place. It was like coming home for me, a veteran of the Carnival of Doom, it brought back fond memories. Also, it provided a fantastic photo-op! Wearing my new cami from Seddy's Creations, a spiked bag from Mimosa and some great jewelry by Formanails, I was ready to strut my stuff.

To my outfit I added some cute earrings by Elysium, sunglasses by Sn@tch, shoes also by Seddy's Creations and great makeup by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. Then had my hair done by Diva and feeling pretty great by this time. I shared some popcorn with a rather large fellow dressed as a clown with a sinister gleam in his eyes. That he was holding a bloody knife didn't phaze me so much.

My great skin was perfection thanks to the talented Izara of 7 Deadly Skins, called Callie, it was soft and feminine but could look a bit evil with that right touch of makeup applied. And my eyes..created by The Stringer Mausoleum and called Beast Within, fit this setting well, thanks to a gatcha machine at the Fantasy Gatcha Fair.



Credits-
Location- CarnEvil
 Poses-[ .:SOPHERIAN:. ]  Thank you Posepack Gift

Clothing & Accessories-
:::Sn@tch Mesh Puppy Love Shades:::
 Seddy's Creations Living Dead Girl Pumps Black
 Seddy's Creations Horror Haute Dark Duets - Eternal Love Cami
ELYSIUM- Dakota- Earrings Black
*MIMOSA* Tachy Bag Black
 Mute. Mayhem Leggings - Black Only 10L
**{FORMANAILS}**Accessoires - Slink Elegant-1 -Opalis- Black

Body Stuff-

!The Little Bat - Heart Tip Slink Nails
 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Wrath MakeUp5
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Callie v1
*The Stringer Mausoleum* Beast Within Eyes - C12 - Lizard- Fantasy Gatcha Event
""D!va"" Hair "Rosa" (Topaz)

No comments:

Post a Comment