Tuesday, February 3, 2015

LOOK #183 Biasta, Add Some Red Hunt2, Ploom, 7 Deadly Skins, Tameless, Verocity, Sweetheart hunt, Stupid Cupid


I had a lot of fun doing this photoshoot with Gwennie. The pose is Pride by Verocity for the Sweetheart Hunt, and I am wearing an outfit, shoes and glasses from the Add Some Red Hunt2 by Fi's Creations Hunts. Gwen and I are both wearing skins by 7 Deadly Skins as well.

My nails are from yet another hunt by Nail Me, for the Stupid Cupid Hunt. The pose I am using here is from the Uma set by Verocity.

And my skin is the February group gift for the ladies at 7 Deadly Skins. Gwennie's skin is named after her mother, Shari.
http://www.fiscreations.com/hunts/



Credits- Special thanks to my wife, Gwen for being a good sport and doing this photoshoot with me ;)

Pose-
Verocity - Pride for the Sweetheart  Hunt
Verocity - Uma Pose Set

Aer is wearing-

Outfit-
Items from The Add Some Red Hunt2
Lindy Modern and Retro shoes Inez Red (rsc) for TASRH2
BIASTA- [B!] :SING TO MY HEART: by B!ASTA for TASRH2
Vintage Touch Red Tartan Glasses for TASRH2

Body-
.ploom. Cora - Browns
7 Deadly s{K}ins - GROUP girls february 2015
*Soulglitter* Eyes DARK


Gwen is wearing-

Outfit-
 .* Love & Lust *  Little Black Mini Dress

Body-
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Jubblies Shari V1 cleavage
Eyes Turquesa Jstyle
Shape (Gwennie) by Gwennie
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Patience MAKEUP GIFT 02
~S.N.G~ Fog Eyeshadow Add On
Tameless Tatiana - Blonde
--------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment