Monday, February 2, 2015

LOOK #178 7 Deadly s{K}ins, no match, Awear, Tantalum, Urban Legends Mini Fair, Image Essentials, FLRN

I decided to hop over to the Urban Legends Fair and check some things out. I wore items from the fair as well, this cute pantsuit by FLRN, necklace by Tantalum and shoes by Awear. Skin is by 7 Deadly Skins and one of my favorites, called Aerlinniel, eyes by Poetic colors and my hair is by new hair designer, no match.

A closer look at some of the accessories, these are both products of Awear at the fair and went great with this outfit. I'm sure that my mother in law just spit out her tea when she saw the angel ring.


Credits-
Location-The Unique Mini Fair - Urban Legends
Pose- Image Essentials-  IE - Body Shot 15


Clothing & Accessories- These items are all at the Urban Legends Mini Fair
Awear-its my ring- It's my ring- angel  gatcha Rare
[FLRN] Marla Cropped Jacket (Solid Top)
[FLRN] Marla Pants
Awear Vivenne slink high heels
~Tantalum~ Kagome Necklace

 Body Stuff- 

7 Deadly s{K}ins-Aerlinniel Skin v1
no.match_ ~ NO_BREAK ~ Pack of BROWNS
Poetic Colors eyes by LL - bright - caribbean sea

No comments:

Post a Comment