Thursday, January 1, 2015

Fun on New Years Day feat. 7 Deadly s{K}ins, Azure, Beyond Persuasion, & Sweet Tea Couture

It's a beautiful night and I can't make up my mind which way to wear my great 2-in-1 dress. I absolutely adore the texture of this and the princess feel to the vixen look by just removing the long skirt. The great gloves, from Sweet Tea, come with Slink Appliers & color change HUD with 8 different variations. I added some nice shoes and got a great look. Now, where IS that date of mine?!

Oh I see I found him, striking a pose, showing off his shoes as well. I do have to admit they complete his well dressed man look. His suit is pretty great as well, made by Beyond Persuasion, it has a great sporty casual look to it.

 Skins by 7 Deadly s{K}ins, always high quality, always original work. Can you believe his was actually a group gift? It's amazing how generous the creator is!

Credits-
Taken at Free Public Photostudio@ Dulce Secrets,
Male poses- Vestige Male Poses fi*Friday Christmas Hunt

 1POSIES Military 02


FEMALE-
Outfit-
 ~Azure~ Mykaela Gown BLUE

Body-
 7 Deadly s{K}ins - BOHO Malena special V2
*Soulglitter* Eyes DARK Gold
-KoKo- brittney Truffle

Accessories-
 Sweet Tea Formal Gloves -Essentials- with Slink Appliers& color change HUD
*Always Eclectic * Lustrous Pearls Set


MALE-
Outfit-
 Beyond Persuasion-  Just dinner The playboy
 Shoes by- Azure (Part of ~Azure~  Maximillian Tuxedo)

Body-
 ::Dulce Secrets:: Summer Fling Silver Eyes
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Male Group August/14
 Alli &Ali Andrew Hair Dark Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment