Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Feeling Like a Princess at the Masquerade

  

 It's a masquerade ball where I am to meet someone. The music is playing softly, and I can hear so many voices. I hope this pink totally throws her off of my true identity, but I fear it probably wont. Either way, I feel like a princess walking down the stairs ( and I didn't even trip!)

  

Look at the eyes in motion! 


 

 Shopping List
(Sponsors in Bold Print)


BODY INFO:

Skin:
DeeTaleZ "Kacee" 

Includes BOM layers for Genus ( head only), Genus applier, shape, and brow fixer.


Mesh Body Parts:
Maitreya - Lara body V5.2 

Genus -  Classic Head

Eyes:
Petrichor - Occulyn Eyes

100% custom mesh and textures. HUD controlled shine, shadows, animation, pupils and bases. All in one HUD with 80 colors. These are an exclusive at Salem September 26 - October 31
 

Hair:
!!Firelight!! Elegant Terri 

Unrigged resizeable, in store collection. 28 shades total.It also comes with an elegant mask with 12-shade hud..


CLOTHING:

Outfit:
LUXE Paris - RANA Gown and Fur Bolero
It comes with a fur bolo that is optional to wear. Fits Maitreya and Belleza Venus.


Props and Poses:

The Bearded Guy - Amor Roma Black *RARE* 

This gacha collection of 8 commons, 2 rares,  can be played for 60L/turn (or you can skip playing and purchase the fatpack)  at Pretty October 7 -30 


Something New -  Strike A Pose 

This great pose set of 6 poses can be found at I Pink I Can, I Pink I Can! An Event For Strides October 9-18. 100% of the proceeds will be donated and shall continue to be donated even after the event when the pose returns to the main store.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment