Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Friends Forever


"My lovely wife and I are so lucky. She picked up a couple tickets and I found the perfect way to get to where we are planning later this evening! A magic carpet will do just fine I told her. Of course she was a bit hesitant as you can see by some of the pictures she took of us. But eventually I know I will be able to convince her to take a trip with me."
--Gwen Gudkov  


CrystalPoses created the adorable BFF Pose for Has#tag's Anniversary round July 15-30. It includes the mesh shirts for both friends in 5 different sizes.

I am wearing-

I paired my shirt with these great Cossy- Denim Ripped Shorts in dark blue by Blueberry. They come in several sizes as well and are perfect with so many summery tops, they are one of my favorite pair.


For information on what Gwennie is wearing, check her post here:
https://gwennieblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/friends-forever/



7 Deadly s[K]ins created the sweet skin, Honey for the Aloha Fair Opens July 28. It comes with 4 eyebrow colors and 5 skin tones. It is an Omega applier fitted for the LAQ Gaia head but wearable with any Omega friendly face. I have on the Catwa Catya head, Maitreya body and Slink hands/feet. These amazing Omega appliers are all inclusive, they apply not only the face but the entire body as well!


The ears I am wearing are the Mandala Steking Ears Season 5. They can be adjusted via hud to human, elf or pixie with a large palette of options for the jewelry and ear tips.

Sn@tch has a new mesh hair out, the lovely side swept Rocky Hair is a short and sassy style just perfect for summer looks in rigged and unrigged option. Also a new release by the same are the lovely Reflections Eyes. Unrigged mesh eyes in 30 colors with hud. System eyes and Omega applier also included!


 Go Frock Yourself created the whimsical, Let's Take A Trip Nail Appliers for Slink and Belleza. These are one of the many hunt prizes awaiting you in the Around the Grid in 80 Days hunt happening until Sept 11.


 *.:Shake:.* designed the great Girl Power Tattoo for Has#tag's Anniversary round July 15-30. It comes with appliers for Maitreya, Omega, Slink,& Belleza













No comments:

Post a Comment