Monday, October 10, 2016

Witching School


Now this school was so much fun. In fact, I was at the head of the class as you can see. My broom in hand and hat on my head I am ready to do lots of witching and the time is nearing with each passing moment, I shall be in your neighborhood soon enough taking ALL the candy from your little ones.

Fashiowl created these great poses with broom prop called Witch on Training for Salem Until October 31st


 The great pale skin I have on is Melania by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. Omega face applier based skin, created with the Catwa mesh heads in mind. The box contains 7 skin tones in 2 versions, plain and glamour, that's 14 face appliers in all. Also included are appliers for Slink hand/feet, Tango and Phatazz. I am wearing the glamour powder tone with Catwa Jessica head, Maitreya body and Slink hands/feet.  All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

The amazing blue eyes are Triumph Eyes - Electric by IKON. Mesh + system in five sizes.

pr!tty created the hair I am wearing called,  Yeemi - [Essentials]. A prize at their Lakewood hunt.


This dress is called Circie Corset gown and is a new release by #bubbles It is a mesh dress in standard and fitmesh sizes. The fatpack comes with texture change hud to change the color of the top. Available in five color choices, the Frankenstein Green color is a FREE group gift at the main store.



Dark Passions - Koffin Nails designed the fantastic nails I am wearing, called,  The Great Pumpkin. Available for Maitreya, Slink and Omega, they can also be purchased in a convenient fatpack. On sale now at Pumpkin Town Oct 1 - 31, 2016


These Greyscale Pumps go well with so many different outfits. Mesh pumps which fit perfectly over my Slink high feet. They are designed by The Little Bat.














No comments:

Post a Comment