Sunday, September 4, 2016

Workin at the County Fair


Can you believe that they hired me to work at the County Fair? Shhhhh, don't tell my dad or Gwennie, I already burned down one house and well anyway, I was so excited to actually work there i decided to wear my new picnic outfit. I even wore my Creamy hat on the first day. It was so much fun I hope they let me come back tomorrow. 

I am wearing the cutest Picnic Outfit by TRS Designs for the What's Cookin Good Lookin event. I also have on this adorable Creamy Hat in Plain Pinky, a 10L gift at the event, also by TRS Designs.This hat comes with a resize menu so you can adjust it to fit over your hair. The nails are also a 10L gift at the event. Designed by Perfect Seduction, the nail hud comes with a solid and patterned texture so you can mix and match up on your nails. Box includes huds for Slink as well as Omega. All these are available at Perfect Seductions What's Cookin Good Lookin event, From Sept 1-15th.

  These great glasses are Susan Glasses by Ecko, they come in several shades and resizable to match your look.


Also teamed up with my look are these fantastic Heirarchy Heels v2, by Reign.This comes in a fatpack with two texture huds, or shoes can be purchased single, so you can match them up to your favorite outfits as well. 


7 Deadly s[K]ins - KLAASJE group gift September worn with Catwa Head caramel no cleavage. This gift box for the VIPs contains face appliers for Catwa and Lelutka, as well as system skins in the caramel tone. It also contains the shape and eyebrow shape, along with a style card! Tango, Phatazz, Slink hands/feet, and Omega body appliers also included. Did I mention this is a FREE gift for the VIPS?
All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23
 
My Day @ Shopping in Ombre is the hair I am wearing by Tableau Vivant available at the  Sept 2016 Arcade http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/66/136/32

IKON made the Triumph Eyes in Armor that I am wearing. They come with mesh and system eyes, as well as mesh placement hud.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/IKON/143/128/501
 
I am using the  Cara Pose Set by Verocity in this post.Now available with mirror poses.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pamela/221/62/21
Pictures taken at Perfect Seduction's  What's Cookin Good Lookin Event










No comments:

Post a Comment