Wednesday, March 4, 2015

LOOK #287


This adorable snowman had to come with me to visit this new sim, he was created by Verocity and is very happy that I found some snow to take pictures with him in. Only problem..my tush is cold! I have on a darling dress by an up and coming designer who does very spectacular work. Halo Inc. and the dress name is Shari. I paired it up with some shoes from Pizzazz and hair from Exile for a great look.

It's a wee bit cold but this place is just too beautiful not to enjoy. This dress is mesh, standard sizes and comes with a texture change hud with 8 different designs/colors for you. Very very reasonably priced as well. The watch I have on is by Reign and the skin I am wearing is by Glam Affair. Both parts of in store gatcha machines. My hair also is from a gatcha machine, currently found at the Arcade Gatcha Event.


Credits-

Location-
AKASHA Forgotten Paradise
Poses-Verocity - Fairytale
          Verocity - Snowman Pose Set

Clothing & Accessories-
*Halo Inc* Shari dress with hud
*Reign.- Boho Watch- Purple- In store gatcha
Pizzazz Modern Couture-Norvie High Slink Stilleto Purple

Body Stuff-

Slink Physique Mesh Body
Exile::Give and Take: 4. Fantasy 1- Arcade
Glam Affair - Candy skin - America 06 - In store Gatcha

No comments:

Post a Comment