Wednesday, February 25, 2015

LOOK #256 Spring in the Village with a touch of Evil

Don't ask me why I am sleeping in a mausoleum, just seemed like the thing to do at the moment. Today I have some great stuff to show you from some upcoming and occuring events! First is this skin that is on sale at Feeb's Rascals, it's named Myrilla and it's a beautiful deep tan tone. 100 per play on the gatcha and there are several versions to be won.

Next are these fantastic shoes by Beyond Persuasion, they are on sale right now as a fat pack at the main store and come in several diffferent colors. The nails I have on are called Nordic Sunset and designed by Nail Me. The hair I am wearing is by D!va.

And a new way to show off an outfit! LOL. This outfit is on sale at Spring in the Village, which begins this Saturday, going to be a blast! It's such a wonderful ensemble, I especially loved the sleeves on this. Welp, time for another nap!



Credits-
Location- Image Essentials Studio


Clothing & Accessories-
Spring in the Village Exclusive from Get Frocked
Beyond Persuasion-  LE Spike my spring: Teal wedge "Slink mid" ( FAT PACK)

Body Stuff-
Hair- ""D!va"" Hair "Marie" (All haircolor sample pack)
Skin- 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Gacha MYRILLA V4@ Feeb's Rascals
Nails- {Nail Me!} Nordic Sunset - Nail Applier HUD

No comments:

Post a Comment