Wednesday, February 25, 2015

LOOK #255 Love My Look Event


Tomorrow a great new event starts called Love My Look or L.M.L.And this great dress is an exclusive for the event, designed by EyeGasmic. Really love the patterns on it. The skin I have on is by 7 Deadly Skins and called Annieke, for the [B] UniQue in-store event held bi weekly. During that time, this beautiful skin sales for only150L, The eyes I am wearing are by adored and are on sale at the Cosmetic Fair. And the hair I am wearing is designed by D!va.

A few looks at the accessories, I have on a necklace and bracelet from Never Ever, shoes made by Beyond Persuasion, I love the details on these, and my nails are by Sugarbabez. The tights I am wearing are by Sweet Tea and come with a multiple applier hud with several color choices.




Credits-

Poses-July Raymaker Poses for Pose Fair2014

Clothing & Accessories-
Beyond Persuasion -Trouble Heels -Black
::[EyeGasmic]:: Mesh Strapless Cutout Dress  bw LEO Exclusive Item for L.M.L. Event 
Never Ever- !! NE! bracelet and necklace
 Sweet Tea  Demure Simplicity Tights with All in One Hud Bagged*

Body Stuff- 
Hair- ""D!va"" Hair "Aya"(Black amber)
Eyes- #adored - legend eyes - blue's clues Cosmetic Fair
Nails- SugarBabeZ~SLink French Nail Applier
Skin- 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Annieke cleavage for [B] UniQue
Slink Physique Mesh Body

No comments:

Post a Comment