Friday, February 20, 2015

LOOK #234 Whimsical Musings

I always have loved the sound of water trickling in a fountain so found this great spot at the Garden of Whimsy to relax for a bit. I wore this great new outfit by Dress me Designs. It comes with shirt and top and available in different colors at different sales. I'll break it all down for you. The Military, Royal & Verdigris versions of this Steam Suit will be on sale this weekend in the my Secret 60L sale at the store, the Latte version will be on sale at Pure contagion for  60 $L, and the Imperial version will sold at the store for full price. These boots are not included in the outfit but by the same designer and went along great with it. My nails are a new release by Sugarbabez calls GotchicNails.

The hair I am wearing is by Magika, oldie but a goodie. And the skin I have one is by 7 Deadly s{K}ins, it's called Annieke and is only 150L during this round of the [B] UniQue bi-weekly Event held in the store.

Also available are long skirts to match the outfits, these will be on sale in the store for 99 $L. These cute boots are created by elation and looked great with the longer skirt ( the longer boots don't work as well with it)


Credit-
Location- Garden of Whimsy

Poses-Swedish Style - Model pose 006 (By Charlotte)
Props- A.V. Fountain Octagonal by by Atelier Visconti

Clothing & Accessories-
~Dress Me~Black Long Boots
~Dress Me~ Royal Steam Suit (B) for my Secret 60L
~Dress Me~Silver Steam, royal blue lacing Skirt (B) 99$L
worn with long skirt-
 ..elation.. Mesh Ladies Boots - Rusty

Body Stuff- 

SugarBabeZ~GothicNails~SLink Nail Applier v1
Magika // Brown Pack // Olivia
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Annieke for [B] UniQue
Poetic Colors eyes by LL - bright - caribbean sea

No comments:

Post a Comment