Thursday, February 19, 2015

LOOK #233 My Unicorn

Well this romper about says it all. I absolutely love the sayings on these mesh rompers by Toxic H. So many different ones to choose from. With this, I pulled out my unicorn stuff. the necklace designed by Pomposity,and my baby unicorn buddy from MishMish.

I named this little one Laura, she loves getting out for a bit. I even put on my unicorn headband by NS and this great hair by Exile. The beautiful skin I am wearing is 7 Deadly Skins Annieke for the B UniQue bi-weekly event held in the store. You can pick this up for Romein for the men, for the low cost of 150L! But only during this round.

These shoes are a scream, they are designed by Violent Seduction and just amazing, anyone that loves unicorns needs a pair of these. All of the poses you see me using in these pictures were created by Verocity for the NEW 5th Avenue Event.


Credits-

Location-  The Pink Dragon ~ Candyland
Poses-Verocity - Holly Pose Set for 5th Avenue Event

Clothing & Accessories-
Violent Seduction - Unicorn Shoes (Ice)
POMPOSITY - Unicorn Necklace
*MishMish* Baby Winged Unicorn - Pink
*ToXiC*H* Cutie Pie Rompers My Unicorn
 NS:: Cutie Store::  Unicorn Headband

Body Stuff-

The Ugly & Beautiful Designs + Tintable Mark of the Unicorn  +
Exile::Windsong *Special Edition*
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Annieke for [B] UniQue
Poetic Colors eyes by LL - bright - caribbean sea

No comments:

Post a Comment