Friday, February 13, 2015

LOOK #214 !Nail Me!, 7 Deadly s{K}ins, B!ASTA

I absolutely adore this outfit! Great for a summer day on the docks, sitting in a hammock and enjoying the warm and salty air with a slight breeze..yes, I'm ready for winter to be over. I am wearing a new release by Biasta called Angel Next Door. It comes in 7 Colors, the shirt and shorts sold separately so you can mix and match for all sorts of different looks. In my belly is a pretty little sunflower bellyring created by Pomposity for the BOSL Love International Style Hunt. It begins tomorrow, February 14th and runs until the 28th. Each hunt gift is only 25L and there are many fantastic designers involved. My nails are a creation of Nail Me, called 100 Butterflies, they are one of my favorite sets. I am wearing the Meadow3 skin by 7 Deadly Skins with event makeup by the same designer. Iza hand paints these skins and the quality shows in her work. My hair has two different looks, up in a bun or in a braid.

These beautiful shoes are also made by Biasta,. they are called Katie heels and they are available in 9 colors, each comes with both metal options (gold & silver) included! This wonderful hammock I am resting in is by Cheeky Pea and I am seriously going to get one for my place! All the animations and props were included with it

Another look at the beautiful Meadow3 skin, this beauty is available only on Marketplace at a fantastic deal with a multitude of appliers. And the pretty necklace I am wearing is created by RedRoseJewelry.


Credits-
Location- Ansgarso (Ansgar`s island)
Props-:Cheeky Pea: Skye Boat Bed Red (PG)

Clothing & Accessories-
B!ASTA :ANGEL NEXT DOOR: Iceblue . Crochet Shorts
 B!ASTA :ANGEL NEXT DOOR: Iceblue . Crochet Top
 B!ASTA :KATIE: Heels . Poseidon Blue . for SLink High
POMPOSITY - Gemstone Sunflower Belly Piercing - for BOSL hunt
Redrose Jewellry Frozen Flower Hunt Necklace

Body Stuff-

!Nail Me! (Slink Av Enhancement) 100 Butterflies
* InkHeart * -  Autumn Eyes - Fields
7 Deadly s{K}ins - EVENT MAKEUP
7 Deadly s{K}ins- Meadow3
""D!va"" Hair "Ange" (Topaz)
Slink Hands and Feet- Appliers by 7 Deadly s{K}ins

No comments:

Post a Comment