Friday, February 13, 2015

LOOK #213 7 Deadly s{K}ins, The Little Bat, Sabra Style

Feeling beautiful in this gown by Sabra, rich vibrant colors romantic yet not overly so for a night out. This dress has a secret as well which I will reveal further down. The necklace I have is from the Enchantment in SL event, and designed by Cae, my beautiful skin is designed by 7 Deadly s{K}ins and Hair is by D!va.

The smell of salt air and a fantastic view from up here on the hill at the top of the path, re-energizing my spirit. Nails done to match my dress add to my wonderful mood, these are designed by The Little Bat and are hearts on the ends for that continued romantic feel in a gothy fashion. My hair, also has a secret, continue on ....

My hair is two hairstyles in one, called Elsa, it can be worn up or down in a braid to the side, much like the character it was named for. The dress I am wearing is also two in one with the skirt addons available for the longer look. And these shoes are also by The Little Bat and matched perfectly with my mood :)



Credits-
Location- Dawn of Radiance, Green Valley
Poses- [doll.] Celestia Mini-Pose Collection

Clothing & Accessories-
Cae :: Belle's Rose :: Necklace- Enchantment
!The Little Bat - Vixen Slink Heels/Red
Sabra Style- Koressa Black Dress - 2 dresses in one with attachable skirt option

Body Stuff-

!The Little Bat  - Heart Tip Slink Nails
""D!va"" Hair "Elsa" (Black amber) two hair styles in one
* InkHeart * -  Autumn Eyes - Fields
Slink Physique body with applier from 7 Deadly s{K}ins
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Callie v1

No comments:

Post a Comment