Thursday, December 18, 2014

Sweet Tea Couture, 7 Deadly s{K}ins at Feebs Rascal, and more FREE stuff to check out.

Another adorable outfit by Sweet Tea Couture. This comes in EIGHT color choices on the HUD. Today, I'm going to show you the blue one.
This skin by 7 Deadly s{K}ins, is easily one of my favorites, she is for sale at Feebs Rascals right now, information is below. I added on a scarf from one of Brii Underground's outfits, and a FREE hair with hat from Damselfly.


These shoes are just the best, I told her I want a pair in RL as well. They also have a hud which gives you many color choices.

Last but not least to complete the look were the nails, this is a Slink hud by The LittleBat.


What I'm Wearing-

Sweet Tea Atlanta Collection Color Block Dress (unpacked)
Sweet Tea Double Agent Heels
 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Wanda V2  Feeb's Rascal
Nails- !TLB - Shadow Dip Slink Nails
Hair-~*Damselfly*~Merry Christmas (Womens Gift)
Eyes_* Inkheart * - Doll Eyes - Blue Peacock (3 Sizes)
Scarf- ** Brii Underground Wear **  Part of the **COMPLET OUTIFIT GIOVANNA BLUE

No comments:

Post a Comment