Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Her First Performance Ever

 


Oh My! I am sooo nervous right now! Do I look alright? I have worked hard to look perfect for this, my very first ever performance. I sure hope the audience enjoys it. What if I go hoarse? What if I trip and fall? What if I forget the words to the song?! 



SHOPPING LIST

TOKIO - Xenia hair
Includes BOM hairbase for Lelutka and Genus , rigged and mesh hair, available in black color. 

!The Little Bat - Blackout Eyes 
Includes Mesh eyes with HUD, Omega applier and BOM eyes in 10 colors. At the Black Fair March 13 - 27 

Petrichor - Vaera Nails - Female 
The Vaera Nail System Several Lengths, Modify, Materials . Full HUD Customization . Individual Nail Changing options. Compatible with Kupra, Lara, Legacy M/F, Slink M/F, Belleza M/F, and Signature. 

The Bearded Guy - The Melody White 
This classy backdrop is available at 2Much Event until March 16 and then in the main store.

YoU By GeMyles - Penelope Top and Skirt and Heels
 Fits Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya with heels for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. Includes texture HUD with 5 shades for top and denim skirt.  Exclusive at Girls Heaven March 7 -31.  

LURE - Mia skin
BoM & Appliers included. Face comes with and without eyebrows. Compatible with LeLutka,Legacy,Maitreya,Slink, and Belleza with 9 Skintones to choose from ( Worn here is Cocoa)
You can find this as the Skin Fair March 12 -29 


Kokoro Poses - Luma - Fatpack (Bento Pose)
5 poses with mirrors and 1 bonus surprise pose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment