Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Feel the Rain as Kisses from Heaven

 


I stand in the rain and close my eyes, feeling all of those soft wet kisses falling down from Heaven to touch my skin. I know you are with me and always will be. 


SHOPPING LIST
You By GeMyles - Cora Outfit 

Pants and Top fit Belleza Freya/Isis/Venus, Kupra, standard mesh, Maitreya, Legacy, and Slink Hourglass/Physique. Top also fits Legacy Perky. Includes texture HUD. An exclusive at Ebento Event.  February 11-30  

ALSO SHOWN

Celentity - Feel The Rain
Includes pose and pose ball. On sale for 55L until February 19

n0match.  No_Pills 
Includes System headbases, Mesh head appliers for Catwa, Omega, Lelutka 2.1, and TMP. Mesh hair, Essentials and Ombre texture HUD, 

INITHIUM KUPRA HD BOM  V.001/3 body

Catwa HD Majer Soft head

No comments:

Post a Comment