Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Set adrift out to sea


Set adrift out to sea and unsure where this lifeboat will take me. It's was a scary evacuation and my clothing is back on the boat, so here I sit in a boat, the middle of nowhere in my undies! I shall endure with hope of seeing my Gwennie again. Someone tossed these flowers in the boat, I found them and have to wonder what their significance is.  Hmmm is that our dock I see?

 Shopping List
(Sponsors in Bold Print)
BODY INFO:
Skin:
Nuxe -  Skin Kylie - Peach (Genus/Bom)
Skin for Genus Project/BOM, choice of 3 skin tones for head (body applier sold separate), eyebrow/no eyebrow option, shape and styling card.

Mesh Body Parts:
Genus -  Classic (Currently unavailable)
Legacy Classic body

Eyes:
The Little Bat - Lyric Eyes
Includes BOM layer/system eyes in 12 colors, mesh eyes with HUD, and appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, and Omega.

Hair:
Stealthic - Embers (Browns)
Includes texture HUD and fitted mesh in 2 sizes and unrigged mesh

Nails:
Witch)0(Craft - Mystic Dreams Ballerina Nails
Mesh nails rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Belleza, and Slink with texture HUD.

Props and Poses:
Something New -  Sunflower Dreams
Includes boat and flower props with pose

No comments:

Post a Comment