Saturday, January 11, 2020

You Are Not Alone


When I am down, and, oh, my soul, so weary
When troubles come, and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be
     - You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban 

Shopping List

(Sponsors in Bold Print)

BODY INFO: Skin:
Enfer Sombre - Peach tone - Melody
This includes tattoo layer lipsticks, 5 system skins with brow options, and Genus skin applier. Body appliers available separately for most bodies, including a chubby version! All BOM compatible.
Shape:
Lyrium. Caroline Shape 
Created for Genus Project - Baby Face. Comes with Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Belleza (Isis & Freya) versions, style card is also included
Mesh Body Parts:  
Genus Project - Baby Face W001
Maitreya - Lara body

Eyes: Beauty Kartel -  Lauren Eyes
 Omega applier based eyes on sale for Saturday Sale January 11.
 Hair:TRUTH - Astra Valentines Gift 
This gift hair includes all color HUDS and styling HUD
 Nails: Beauty Kartel -  Valencia Bento Nails w/Hud Fatpack #4 
Rigged for Belleza, Maitreya, and SLink.  , these mesh nails are on sale for Saturday Sale January 11, sets sold separately for 75L per set and a fatpack option for 500L.
 Tattoos/Makeup:
Beauty Kartel -   Lauren Shadow 1
Includes 6 tattoo layers and is on sale for Saturday Sale January 11.

Props and Poses
Something New - Forever in His Arms
Includes one couple pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment