Thursday, March 1, 2018

The Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

Author unknown... 


When I saw these beautiful flowers set up in my yard , I knew I just had to dedicate this post to all of us who have lost a beloved pet. I am really happy how this turned out and thank The Little Branch for this amazing item that I am honored to blog for them.I added in some of my animal friends from here in Second Life and also a rainbow and the finished project warmed my heart. 

The Little Branch created the beautiful Bouton d'or. This fatpack consists of four colors to mix and match as you desire. They are 100% mesh, have realistic textures, and are Copy/Mod. It is on sale now Hello Tuesday for 50% off until Sunday March 4th. After the 4th it will be at Marketplace and their mainstore for the full price.

Also shown is a beautiful rainbow by J.E.A.P. Designs Enchanted

Two cute friends created by JIAN:
The Black Wander Pup from their Lively Labs gacha collection and the cute Wanderer from their Guinea Pig Collection.

From UnitedInshcon are two more wonderful friends:
The Sleeping Cat on the mushrooms and the white Animated Grazing Horse.  


No comments:

Post a Comment