Friday, September 1, 2017

Morning Maiden


 What a gorgeous morning! It's going to be a fantastic day! And I in my gown enjoying the first light as it chases the darkness away, could never be happier.



7 Deadly s[K]ins created the gorgeous Feijoa V2. This is a Omega hud based skin for face & body modeled after the Lelutka mesh head. It comes with 6 different skin tones, and your choice of two boxes. One with sunkissed skins, one without. I have on the caramel tone with my Catwa Catya head and Maitreya body. There is also a shape for the Lelutka bento head available.She will become available at Applique on September 15

MIRAGE made the Mesh Eyes, Celebration, that I am wearing.It comes with a 6 color hud.  Also included in the box are Mesh Eye Appliers for Catwa as well.


TRUTH hair created the beautiful hair I am wearing. This is a gacha prize to be won along with other hair packs, ( Fire, Ice and Wind), and hairstyles in the Kingdoms Gacha collection. This particular style is called, Ice that I am wearing.

The pose used here is from Image Essentials' Soft Caress  pose set. It is number 4 of 5 poses and mirrors.


.PoshTale. designed the beautiful Ellra dress. This comes in 5 standard mesh sizes and includes a 6 texture change hud









No comments:

Post a Comment