Tuesday, July 4, 2017

BeeUtiful


 Oh what a wonderful morninggggggggggggg. The bees are buzzing in the trees and birds are singing to greet the sun as it rises. I have some new stuff to show you too!


I am wearing the amazing July VIP Group Gift from 7 Deadly s{K}ins called, Marigold. Check out those cute freckles! This Omega based applier which applies to both face AND body, comes in 2 versions in the box,  in the tone sand with or without freckles. This is a FREE gift to the VIPs of the store. Also available is a special purchase with more options for this skin, usually available only to the VIPs, this month only all extended group offers are 75L and not exclusive to group members, so even your friends can buy them!

The gorgeous hair I have on is Patience by Tameless, a special new hair out at The Hair Fair July 1-16. It comes in your choice of 3 color packs: Naturals with all 30 natural colors, Fades with 30 ombre and tipped colors, and Fantasy with 30 fantasy colors.  All colors come as both rooted and non-rooted.  Each color pack is $249.  The Mega Pack with all colors are $499L.


 Inkheart is participating in the Masters of Style Hunt June 17-July 31 and has this great gift for us. The Magical Eyes - Choco, comes with 4 system and mesh sizes, and includes a Genesis/Omega hud as well.Also included are eyes in Forest tone.

Verocity created the great pose I used in this post. Dream of Me 1 is one of the poses in the Dream of Me pose set which includes 6 poses + mirrors.

The adorable outfit I have on is Dress Like a Bee by Lilith's Den. This whimsical outfit includes dress and leggings in sizes for Slink, Maitreya and standard fitmesh. It is an exclusive at The I ♥ the Cart's Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt July 1-31.

Lilith's Den also created the adorable Honey Drop Earrings which come with resize script and are modifiable. These are another exclusive at  I ♥ the Cart's Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt

 .TeaBunny. made a really cute Bumble Buddy for us. This little guy will keep you company wherever you go. He's a hunt item at the I ♥ the Cart's Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt

.TeaBunny. also created this great Modular Honeycomb Shelf which you can arrange and texture with the texture change script, to suit your own tastes and needs. So many designs to be made and only for 10L! Find it as well at I ♥ the Cart's Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt

:North Moon: also created some great items for us, such as the Busy Bee -Wall Decor Themed Item at the I ♥ the Cart's Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt

::North Moon: created this great Bee Hive Shelve as a Hunt Item at I ♥ the Cart's Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt

B's 25 made this slick Green Necro Car Pet Bed which any pet would be excited to have. Made with the KittyCats breedables in mind, you can find this item on sale as well at I ♥ the Cart's Honey I Shrunk The Cart Sale and Hunt

















No comments:

Post a Comment