Thursday, January 5, 2017

Dark Woods and a Drink

I was a little drunk when I ventured out for a walk, and soon was quite lost in the woods. Holding up my bottle, I offered it to gods in hope some deity would help me out. Meanwhile, I would simply sit here. Course it never occured to me in my condition to simply shift and head home on four legs. Aww well, it is an adventure!

Pictures taken at Rothiemurchus Forest

Pose used is  Happy 2017 by  .:Joplino:.   Includes bottle and champagne glass.
 I am wearing some great items by Oubliette. The Dahlia Sugar Tip Toe Ballet shoes are available for Maitreya/Slink/Belleza (high) and come in 8 colors. And the Dahlia Dolly Dress was created for  Maitreya/Physique/Hourglass & Classic and comes in 8 colors as well. Both are exclusives at the Darkness Chamber Fair - The Darkest Hour Jan 4-25 2017


[Katya Hair] created the lovely hair,  Britney. I am wearing the Gothic Black.  PinUp designed the great Shiva tattoo. This is available for Belleza, Maitreya and Omega. In two huds, top and bottom, so you could wear just one or the other if you want. Zombie Suicide designed the great Face Tattoo V1, for system, Catwa and Omega. There is a black and a white version. These items can all be found at Darkness Chamber Fair - The Darkest Hour


Essences is the designer behind the [Nurin] lipsticks for Catwa.I picked this up for Free on Marketplace



Look how pretty this skin is without the makeup too! This is Cinnamon by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. This is a mesh head based skin and includes 5 face appliers in Pineapple, Taupe, Apricot, Sand and Oak. I am wearing the apricot tone with my Catwa Jessica head, Maitreya body and Slink hands/feet. This skin box also includes Phatazz, Tango, Slink hands/feet and Omega body appliers.  All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....


!Indulge Temptation! created this beautiful Fleur de Lis Necklace which is 35% off at The Avenue 
 This is resizable mesh, and comes with a texture hud with 8 color options for the stones and 10 metal options for a variety of looks.


Dark Passions - Koffin Nails have a great new release out called, December Delights. These nails are available for Omega, Slink and Maitreya. They come with a hud of 12 textures! They can also be purchased in a convenient fatpack.








No comments:

Post a Comment