Saturday, December 24, 2016

A Bundle of Love

Do you see what I have in my arms? YES! three cute little puppehs. Are they not the cutest most precious little things you have ever seen? I thought so too and just had to bring them home with me. Now where am I going to hide them. So full of mischief at this young tender age. They reminded me of myself when I was young.


 I am wearing a lovely dress called Gwendolyn Winter Skies by [QE]. It includes choker, armbands, dress and boots in fitmesh sizes. Also by the same designer is the great Rustic Wall Art/Dark Holiday with two styles, three options each, plus two colors,  and the Dark/ Rustic Christmas Tree with 10 tree options and 6 bulb colors, both part of the Home Collection. These are all available at WINTERS HOLLOW Dec. 16 - Jan. 3


Also at WINTERS HOLLOW is the Lina hair by Indulge Temptation, available in several color pack choices. And the Titania Crown by .::{Solstice}: This is hud driven with 4 colors for the crown and gem backing


The skin that I am wearing is the beautiful Chanel by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. Created with the LAQ mesh heads in mind, this great skin box includes Omega face appliers in 8 skin tones ( I am wearing the Oak tone with my LAQ Stella head, Maitreya Lara body and slink hands/feet. Also included in the box are appliers for slink hands/feet, tango, phatazz, and belleza mesh body.
 7 Deadly s[K]ins has an Advent calendar for the VIPs at the main store, a new skin every day, one for the guys, and one for the gals! If you missed a day, don't fret, you can still purchase past days' skins for 50L. And if you aren't a member of the group yet, good news for you! Right now it is FREE to join! All the Major Body appliers are available at the main store for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

Dark Passions - Koffin Nails designed the amazing nails called Dark Winter Witch. The hud comes with 9 texture choices and huds available for Slink, Maitreya, and Omega. Another fantastic exclusive at WINTERS HOLLOW


The pose set used in this post is Xmas Puppies by = Fashiowl Poses = . You can wear these with the puppies or simply use the poses alone. This comes with 5 poses in all.




No comments:

Post a Comment