Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sinful Sunday

Another quiet Sunday out in the city, so I ventured out after sundown with my new hoverboard and took to the streets. A bit chilly, I didn't mind a bit, I was in my own world sailing amongst the lights.


I have on a great outfit that is on sale for Sinful Sunday this week at Vengeful Threads . This is a Unisex outfit called, Garreth and comes with system layers, appliers and mesh bracelets. This can be worn in many different variations. All this for only 69L!
  Vengeful Threads designed this fantastic Blind Sinner Facepaint, complete with mesh eyes, for Catwa & Omega . Now available at Suicide Dollz
Vengeful Threads  also created the fantastic Original Mesh, Bella Muerte Necklace on sale now in with great texture change hud at Chapter 4


Melania has gone fantasy in the new skin box offered up by  7 Deadly s[K]ins. I am wearing the Dust tone with my Catwa Jessica head, Maitreya body and Slink hands/feet. This skin box contains 6 Omega face appliers in 6 skin tones. Also including appliers for Slink hands/feet, Omega body and Tango boobs.  All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....


I have on a great new Gacha hair by Exile, called, Fall. This is available now at the Epiphany but can be found soon as the main store in their gacha section.

Dark Passions - Koffin Nails had this remarkable nail art as an exclusive in the Nowhere Horror game.  I Believe (the name of the nails) comes with appliers for Maitreya, Slink and Omega in six different textures sporting a cute spooky alien face.
 

VG Shoes, created the lovely shoes I am wearing, called LOS ANGELES in Black. These are for Slink high feet and perfect for a night out on the town.

And the awesome poses used in this post are from the Hoverboard Gacha collection by = Fashiowl Poses = Available now at the Geeks N Nerds Fair Oct 22- Nov 9th









No comments:

Post a Comment