Friday, November 4, 2016

Fall is Here

I was standing on the boardwalk, trying to decide if I wanted to shop go on the rides, play a few games or go fishing, when suddenly I saw it out of the corner of my eye. The first leaf of Fall. It was here and I was ready! Wearing a great new outfit by Creepy Twins with some sexy harnesses and a color change hud.  Harness Outfit - C+S=Yay! is one of their fantastic New Releases.

The Little Bat made these great Charli Shoes which come with a texture change hud and I was able to match them up to compliment this outfit, perfectly

Dark Passions - Koffin Nails created the whimsical nailart called, Lushious Lips, for Maitreya, Slink and Omega. These huds can also be purchased together in a fatpack.


7 Deadly s[K]ins designed the lovely VISION skin. Available in different skin packs, I have on the  pineapple, Apricot and Caramel tones from the medium pack in the pictures below. These skin packs come complete with 3 Omega face appliers and also include appliers for the Slink, Maitreya & Omega bodies.  All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

The cute, sassy hairstyle that I am wearing is a gacha item by Mina hair, called Anika. This particular texture is one from the Dip Dye part two pack, which is a RARE

I am wearing some lovely eyes by Ikon called, 'Sunrise' Eyes in Gaelic Silver. System eyes in five sizes.

A new release by Silent Whispers are the great DemonHorns that I have on. These come with a texture hud for a variety of great looks. 
pineapple
Apricot
Caramel


The lovely poses and leaf props are a new gacha collection by Fashiowl, called, Fall in Love. There are 6 common poses and Rare with 3 couple poses to win, costing only $50L/Play at  Dreamful -Nov 2-22

Pictures taken at Nuvoletta














No comments:

Post a Comment