Monday, October 24, 2016

Wifi Problems


I went up into the attic to get some quiet time while I worked on my writing project. Only to find out that the wifi wasn't working! I tried the laptop and event my iphone, and had no luck, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm going to have to check into some better service.

Wifi Problems poses created by = Fashiowl Poses = for the Geeks N Nerds Fair Oct 22- Nov 9th
 The Artist Shed has created some fantastic decor for us that comes with a webbed/not webbed version. All are static decor only. There is the Attic Chair L$50, Table L$25, Fireplace Logs L$25 and plant L$10.  You can find all of these at the Haunted round of Twe12ve Oct 12-31st

Also by  The Artist Shed  the Amelia in the Attic  L$75 is an exclusive for the Haunted round of Twe12ve Oct 12-31st


Istoria created a great outfit available to be won in three colors from the gacha machine, called Hunter. I am wearing the brown version. This is also at Haunted round of Twe12ve Oct 12-31st 


Check out these fantastic nails! The Rise Of The Cthulhu  nails by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails, are available in appliers for Omega, Slink, and Maitreya, even in a FatPack is that's your wish. Available at this month's round of Genre


Mesange created the alluring Ignis Eyes in several different colors. These are mesh and I am wearing the #7 version. I am also wearing a beautiful hair called Gale by !Head Desk!, which comes in different color packs to fit your style. These items are both exclusives at Haunted round of Twe12ve Oct 12-31st

7 Deadly s[K]ins created the lovely Vision for the Haus of Swag October 21-November 4 This skin comes in 5 different color pack options. Each pack contains 3 Omega face appliers in 3 skin tones. Also included are appliers for Slink body, Maitreya and Omega body. I am wearing the Sand tone from the light pack with my Catwa Jessica head, Maitreya body and Slink hands/feet. All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....






No comments:

Post a Comment