Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Asylum- Home of the Psychos


Have you ever been in a room where you thought everyone was talking to you? Well, it seems as if when I went for a visit to see my Gramma, which by the way, I figured was a real hospital. Well, when i asked the nurse why all the people there were talking to me and ignoring Gramma, she looked at me a bit puzzled then proceeded to call the doctor over. About an hour later I woke up laying in a room on a cold metal cart. My eyes were a bit fuzzy as I looked around. Suddenly I figured it all out. There were no other people there only me. in fact, Gramma had been released about ten years earlier. Oh well, time to make the best of it and make sure none of the people here talk to me again.

Angelic Designs created this amazing scene called, [Psycho] Asylum Scene. You can see this on display at her store as well which is where these pictures were taken. This scene contains several poses as well as the props shown.On Sale Through Wednesday Oct 19th



BLASPHEMIC designed the lovely Gracia Dress in Black for the Boo! Bunny Hunt 5
Clawtooth designed this fantastic hair called, On the Go.

The great pale skin I have on is Melania by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. Omega face applier based skin, created with the Catwa mesh heads in mind. The box contains 7 skin tones in 2 versions, plain and glamour, that's 14 face appliers in all. Also included are appliers for Slink hand/feet, Tango and Phatazz. I am wearing the glamour powder tone with Catwa Jessica head, Maitreya body and Slink hands/feet.  All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

The eyes that I am wearing are called Triumph Eyes - Tigrish and designed by IKON. They come with mesh/system and in 5 sizes


The wonderful jewelry called Leather & Pewter Unisex Skull bracelet and
 Silver & Opal necklace & earrings were both designed by .:Glint:.





No comments:

Post a Comment