Friday, October 21, 2016

Puppy Rescue Part 2


I put on my new outfit called Minnie and decided to take a ride on my new bike. Along the way I noticed a bunch of puppies on the path. Of course my inner wolf thought "They so need rescuing" and, being that we were down to only a handful at home I just knew Gwennie would love having more pups around the house again. It is a good thing I was on the bike with a built in box on the back so I could carry them all at once.

 Fashiowl created this adorable Prop with 4 poses called,  Tricycle

 This cute Minnie and you outfit by Borelli's Fashion comes complete with hat, board, backpack and shoes for Slink high. Designed for the #Hashtag Autumn Event October 10-25



This fantastic skin I have on is by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. Called Catty, it is a mesh based skin that is a prize in the in store Witch Hunt. There are several prizes to be found, and the  Pineapple tone that I am wearing with my LAQ Infinity head and Maitreya Lara body, is just one of them. Some of the other prizes are Omega face appliers in the skin tones Apricot, Caramel, Chestnut, Marshmallow, Pineapple, Sand, Taupe, Walnut. This hunt runs from October 13th to the 31st. There are 13 gifts and clues to find along the way to lead you to the grand prize and discover who is the witch. Guys, no worries, there are also prizes in this hunt for you as well!.  All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....


* Inkheart * -created the eyes I am wearing for the Dirty Little Secret Hunt 25 October to 25 November . The box contains 4 eye colors each in 5 sizes for both mesh and system eyes for only $1L. 

Elikatira created the lovely Hosanna hair. This is a gacha prize and I am wearing the Redheads 6


Lady Roi created the lovely Blood Stain Polish for Slink nails, which is available at the  #Hashtag Autumn Event October 10-25





No comments:

Post a Comment