Friday, October 14, 2016

In the Attic


Found some old furniture in the attic and figured it would be a great place to sit down for a spell and catch up on my work. So, tugging out my laptop, I began to type out a blog post. The furniture must have belonged to my father or perhaps one of my step mothers, it was still in good condition but some of the items I found up there were a bit, well, sinister. Definitely Daddy.

I was dressed in an outfit comprised of Button Shorts -  Indian Summer, a new release, and Ripped Top, a prize for the Scissor Happy Hunt. Both created by Creepy Twins.



The shoes that I wore were designed by VG shoes and appropriately called Greed. These were the Blackberry Pie version
And I had on some leather and studded armbands by Pixel Box Designs

[:Rad Designz:] made the great nails that I am wearing and called them Hallows Night. They are also a prize in the Scissor Happy Hunt.

 The great pale skin I have on is Melania by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. Omega face applier based skin, created with the Catwa mesh heads in mind. The box contains 7 skin tones in 2 versions, plain and glamour, that's 14 face appliers in all. Also included are appliers for Slink hand/feet, Tango and Phatazz. I am wearing the glamour powder tone with Catwa Jessica head, Maitreya body and Slink hands/feet.  All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

* Inkheart * designed these great Insipya Eyes - Blood for the Scissor Happy Hunt.. Mesh and system eyes in four sizes.

*Besom's new hair called New Girl comes with the great hat and can be found on sale exclusively at Salem


Sanctuary created the great furniture titled Haunted Parlor Set.Lots of sitting animations and props with all included as seen.







No comments:

Post a Comment