Thursday, October 6, 2016

Burn It Down!

There was a spider, not just any ordinary spider, it was a BIG spider, sitting on my favorite magazine. On the counter in the kitchen, just staring at me. I quickly reached over and grabbed the slipper there, intent on smashing the thing to smitherines.

But it jumped over onto the fridge! So here I am standing here, trying to aim for this spider and it is looking like it wants to eat me for lunch.

 As I stood here, dressed to go out for the night, I had a moment of uncertainty about this eight legged monster in my kitchen. What if I missed and it decided to leap on ME?!I didn't want it on my new Autumn Green Coat and Hanging Fur in jet black by KING & QUEEN from the #Hashtag Autumn event Oct 10-30th. This coat was one of many I had to choose from, so many different colors of coats and furs! And the coat came with leggings as well, thank goodness it included Omega
appliers.
My makeup was perfect though thanks to 7 Deadly s{K}ins and their creation of the skin called, Meili. This LAQ (Omega) mesh head applier skin box contains 8 face appliers in 7 skin tones. powder, powder Extra, pineapple, caramel, apricot, snow and sand. I am wearing the pineapple with my LAQ mesh head, Maitreya body and Slink hands/feet. This skin box also includes appliers for Slink hand/feet, Tango and Phatazz and is available at the Makeover room. All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....


Tableau Vivant salon did my hair in the cute hairstyle called May

And I have some great contacts in called Sovereign Emerald by IKON
So here I am, wondering if the spider got onto the floor if I would really want to step on it with my new Winter boots by KING & QUEEN from #Hashtag Autumn. It was such a hard choice to decide on the color that I wanted since there were several to choose from and I didn't want to mess them up. I did manage to get the nasty thing into a baggie though and headed straight for the sink to drown it.
Careful not to mess up my beautiful nail art by DaneMarkZ called Fashionably dead which was another hard choice with 10 nail polishes for Omega and Maitreya. On sale at the October round of Designer Showcase.
 I set to work on drowning the spider..with some...gasoline. But it got loose and to my horror, more spiders began to come out of the woodwork!

Pouring ALL of the gasoline into the sink, I grabbed a match and tossed it in before running for the door!
The room burst into flames and I was nearly trapped within as the smoke began to billow out from the sink. I didn't wait to see if the spiders were dead or not, I had to get out of there!

I managed to make it to the front door, escape was within sight but then....

This scenario brought to you by Image Essentials' October Pose Lover Exclusive, Burn It with Fire, Gacha. A set of 6 scenarios in a kitchen all involving spiders. The gacha is playable at 50L a pull.




















No comments:

Post a Comment