Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A Girl and Her Battle Panther


It's a beautiful fall morning, a bit of a chill but I am quite warm in my new outfit and with my faithful panther to keep me warm. The ground is covered in beautiful leaves of autumn colors, floating as well as covering the ground.

 Sweet Revolution created the wonderful  Forest Leaves Groundpath for Hills and the  Floating Leaves for Water. Great for turning your sim into an autumn wonderland.


 The pose prop I am on, is the Black Widow Panther by Something New. Available now at their Halloween Shop. Visit and enjoy the scenery while finding some great poses and props for your use.


This gorgeous pale skin is Klaasje in Powder. Designed by 7 Deadly s[K]ins, the skin box includes Lelutka and Catwa mesh face appliers and system skins in 5 tones. Shape and eyebrow shape, plus a styling card. Appliers for Tango, Phatazz, Slink hands/feet and Omega body.  All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....

The great hair I have on is by Calico and called Louise. I purchased it at September's Hairology event but you can find it now at the main store.

The pretty blue eyes I have on are Charm Eyes - Evening by IKON. Mesh and system with 5 sizes.
Calico created the great hair called Louise. I love the thick braid that cascades over my shoulder

And my great outfit is Twilight by Vengeful Threads, complete with top, pants and boots. This was a Sinful Sunday outfit, an event that they participate in weekly.




Vengeful Threads also created this great jewelry. The Alucard Ring Trio in black, gold and silver with the beautiful red heart and the Unisex- Soliel Necklace, both for The Fallen Gods Inc. 9th Anniversary Festival.
Festival Info can be found here:




Also shown in the picture are some fantastic spider nails called Arachnophobia, by Dark Passions-Koffin Nails for the Nightmare Event Oct 1-31
. Available for Slink, Maitreya and Omega, or in a convenient fatpack.


No comments:

Post a Comment