Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Relaxin at Home

After a long day outside in the sun it was time for this girl to relax, so tired from the garden I did not even have the strength to take my new hat off. I just collapsed in the chair and sat there for what seemed like eternity. It was only a few minutes before I gathered enough energy to move over to the new lounger over in the corner. I sat down and contemplated taking a nap. But of course the neighbors had their damn music up so loud things were shaking off the walls! Maybe I should go cut their power supply and have some me time for a bit.
At least I have this great, comfy chair, by Fairey Angel Creations, to relax in. The Parma Set includes Lamp, Table, Ottoman and Chair and I got it in the Around The Grid in 80 Days Hunt4 (ATG Hunt) for only 1L!  Beautiful neutral colors as well, so they matched up really well with our ever changing decor. Also from the hunt is the cool Modern Convex mirror hanging on the wall behind me by %Percent.

  This cool hat I am wearing is also from the ATG Hunt, and made by PeachyKeen. It has everything on it, including a troll doll! This will get you a lot of comments around the grid. One thing about these hunt prizes I need to mention is that you can hunt them down and they will cost only $1L OR, if you aren't into hunting, you can purchase these items at their respective stores next to the hunt sign for only $25L. Still a really low price for some fantastic items by talented designers.  


 The top that I have on is the Trinity Top in purple by .{Eclipse}. and the pants are the Danielle Leggings Purple by  [eden], both also items in the ATG hunt.

This gorgeous skin I am wearing is  KLAASJE, 7 Deadly s[K]ins VIP Group Gift for September worn with Catwa Head caramel no cleavage. This gift box contains face appliers for Catwa and Lelutka, as well as system skins in the caramel tone. It also contains the shape and eyebrow shape, along with a style card! Tango, Phatazz, Slink hands/feet, and Omega body appliers also included. Did I mention this is a FREE gift for the VIPS?
All the Major Body appliers are available in store at 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega Appliers, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena etc....
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/192/52/23


These adorable nails are the Purple Dots Nails by Perfect Seduction, the come with a solid and patterned texture on the hud for mixing and matching them up. Available for Omega and Maitreya, part of a gacha machine with lots of different colors to be won. It can be found right now at the What's Cookin Good Lookin event.

Eyes worn are the Triumph Eyes - Armor by IKON. Box contains mesh and system eyes with a placement hud included.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/IKON/143/128/501
Outside the Box! has this Elegant Bench in the ATG Hunt, with multiple animations for you. I've posted a few pictures here so you can see them along with a better look at this great outfit I pieced together for you. 

 Also in the ATG hunt is this beautiful pillows pile with some great animations for you, by Tiar. The colors are perfect to match up to most decors.
 Information and locations for the ATG Hunt4 can be found here:


The hair I am wearing in this post is by Tableau Vivant. Titled,  My Day @ Work it is one of the great items to be won at the September round of The Arcade










No comments:

Post a Comment