Sunday, June 5, 2016

Dance of the Swans

It was such a hot day today that I felt some time on the water would be fantastic. Though normally I would go over to the shore by our yard, it was just too warm and a nice relaxing float on the pond in the shade sounded so much better. Especially since it gave me a chance to try out these great new Floating Swans by [blissiere]. They come in gold, white and black, and have poses for men, women and even child avatars. Get more than one on the water and you can have a regular bumper swan melee. Like the gold and white swans are having above, of course the black swan was involved at first too, but he ended up on the grass.


It was such a good time and I was pretending I was out at the boardwalk carnival, listening to all the people while secretly enjoying this secluded spot. I even had on a boardwalk day pass, there were a lot of colors but I chose the pink one, and put on some water wings in pink, those by the way were only 10L and they come in many colors too! Oh and the skee-ball tickets, a Rare prize item in one of those gacha machine thingies where the boardwalk day passes were sold. I even had on a great skipper's hat from another gacha machine, perfect to keep the sun off my head. And these were all made by [blissiere], for the Jersey Shore Event which started June 4th  and runs through June 25th.! But wait, there's even more to tell you about here. ..




 I added on some Lipstick called Monet, by MUA, which comes available for Catwa, Lelutka, TMP and Tattoo Layers. The tattoos shown are Mithril Tattoo 1000 which has appliers for Omega, Maitreya and Belleza. And some pretty hair by Head Desk called Lindsay- Darkling. 
JERSEY SHORE event starts June 4th  and runs through June 25th.


 I want to tell you about the great skin here that I am wearing, by 7 Deadly Skins. It's called Harlyn and I am wearing the pineapple tone v2 with a Catwa Jessica Head and Maitreya Lara Body. This skin comes with 8 Omega face appliers in 4 skin tones, including pineapple, SAND( New tone) apricot, and taupe. It also includes appliers for Slink hands/feet, Tango and Phatazz.  I show it here without any added makeup so you can see how beautiful it is. Available now at the 
Rock Attitude Fair3
DATES: June 4 to 18 

The lashes I am wearing are Diva by RedGrave

And the eyes are Charm Eyes in the Evening hue, by IKON
 The Pink Flip Flops I have on are available for Slink mid, Kitten and Belleza. They are designed by ~=Distinction=~ And the great nails called Popsicle Chevron Nails, by AppleTini, come with huds for Belleza, Slink, Maitreya or Omega. The necklace that I am wearing is called Glitter Necklace by M's Avon, and all these items mentioned are yet more goodies to get at the Jersey Shore event. June 4th  and runs through June 25th.

This fantastic outfit is called Summer Fun Jumpsuit, by Tameless. I am wearing the pink version, but it also comes in aqua, black, purple and red with Omega and TMP appliers. Yet another fantastic find at Jersey Shore. June 4th  and runs through June 25th.

I wanted to make sure you got a good look at the outfit, so enlisted some Lifesaver Poses by Fashiowl Poses. Available at Tropical Summer for 99L which starts June 3rd.
 Event: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Avarua%20Bay/104/47/22












No comments:

Post a Comment